Backache is one of the most common ailments of mankind. It is defined as mild and severe pain or discomfort in the lower back area.
Causes of Backache:
- Muscular tension
- Straining of the joints
- Poor posture
- Incorrect nutrition
- lack of exercises
- Stress resulting from sitting for a long time.
- Improper lifting of weights
- High heels etc.
Symptoms of Backache:
- Pain in the middle of back or lower down
- People suffer from cervical and lumbar spondylitis
Home Remedies for Backache:
- Take some lemon juice and mix with common salt. Take that twice daily. It gives you relief from backache.
- Eat a small piece of cherubic myrublan after meals. This gives you quick relief.
- Apply raw potato in the poultice form has been found very effective home remedy for backache.
- Massage the back with turpentine oil. It gives you relief from backache.
- Proper rest most be taken to avoid backache problem
- Hot fermentations, alternative sponging or application of heat to the back will give you immediate relief
- Soft cushioned seats should be avoided.
- Massage you back with mint oil. It gives you great relief from backache.
- Avoid using high heels.